Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Work of Art: The Next Great Artist

For those of you interested in reality tv show competitions (The Apprentice, Survivor, Top Chef, etc.).  Check-out Bravo's new show "Work of Art".  It follows 14 artists and puts them through multiple design/art projects with one person being eliminated each week.  It reminds me of my design and composition classes in college, but on a much larger scale.  My money is on Abdi Farah to win it all, and I have been pretty impressed with his work.  I would love to go on that show, so if anyone has any information on how to get on season 2 let me know.  Check out the latest episode tonight on Bravo at 10:00 PM EST or if you haven seen the show watch past episodes HERE.

1 comment:

  1. My vote is for abdi too. I don't really like the tortured artist, haha.

    ReplyDelete